Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I will give my experience. I emailed and talked with her. She said - she would set me up for testing. Nothing. SM

Posted: May 19th, 2019 - 11:06 am In Reply to: Took it down - Carol

That's the last I ever heard of her, and then several more job postings on here after that.

That shows me what kind of person she is.

You want to talk about someone who doesnt follow through? My resume was complete enough that she said she wanted me to test, but SHE NEVER FOLLOWED THROUGH.

I was positive, I told her I'd work any shift she needed and start whenever she wanted.

Carol/DeAnna, stop trying to BS people. If you've got so much work available and the company is growing with the workload increasing so much, why aren't you busy doing it instead of trolling here and attacking people.

And how do YOU know exactly why she took it down? Does she tell all the rest of her MTs exactly what she does every day for her business practices?

No. You're DeAnna herself, full of shoot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)