Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Impossible working conditions - One can only hope

Posted: May 20th, 2019 - 11:33 am In Reply to: That woman is impossible (sm) - Lily6

the word gets out on these ruthless company owners, MTSOs, etc., and MTs do not apply. Let them scramble for this abusive behavior to the people who make them money. I think it is slowly happening to some of these companies and it does my heart good, as I have worked under some of the worst conditions known to mankind.

A lot of MTs are at retirement age or nearing it and just quitting, even if it is supplemental income as they have had enough. We had the glory days and now we can see what a waste of time this job has become for below par wages.

Again, let these companies stew in their own juices, they only deserve the worst and let them scream all they want on deaf ears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)