Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No pay - If it happens again

Posted: May 8th, 2019 - 12:54 pm In Reply to: It will definitely happen. I wont say I told them so, will be - sad to see but too late to do anything then. nm

Since this mess has been going on for a while now and waiting on pins and needles to get paid, I decided to find another MT position and I have been working at it for about 2 months. If our pay isn't on time at the end of this week, I'm gone. No notice, no email stating I am leaving, nothing. Just shut them out and move on. I will show KS the same treatment they have given us, which is total disrespect and lying to us constantly.

If we do get paid, I am still going to hold onto the second MT job and see how it goes. It is only PT and I am FT with KS, but I can manage if I have to quit and then look for another FT position or another PT position and look outside MT as well. This is all getting to much for me to handle anymore. Just too old for this garbage.

All the money I have been making at the other MT job I save, because I can see the writing on the wall with KS and need to protect myself, because obviously this company won't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)