Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 48)

Exactly - SM

Posted: May 8th, 2019 - 12:01 pm In Reply to: Stop working for sure. Who do they think will replace you? - sm

With the reputation they've been building over the years, especially with as bad as things have now gotten, NOBODY is going to want to work for them. I wouldn't care if they offered me 15 cpl. With their reputation, I wouldn't give them the time of day. Without MTs to do their work, they will lose accounts. Without MTs and without accounts, they don't have a business. Don't just call in sick. Make sure THEY KNOW you are not working until you get paid. Keystrokes MTs need to send a LOUD AND CLEAR message to these crooks. Calling in and simply saying, "I'm sick" does not send that message. The more noise that is made when pay is late, the clearer the message will be. I was so proud to see several people exposing her on her "Limitless" Facebook page, until the coward hid all of the posts by disabling reviews. It's time to come together and put an end to this insanity!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)