Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Guess who is getting fired today - Or maybe Monday

Posted: Apr 12th, 2019 - 9:09 am

I'm so sure of it that I'm not going to bother changing my password that expires in 2 days.

I've taken screen shots of necessary emails. 

I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand, I've never been fired. I've worked for this company (Aquired through Medquist and Transcriptions Limited before it and Secrephone before that). Since I was 16 years old I've never not had a job. 

On the other hand, I HATE this job and have been contemplating going out on stress leave anyway. I have no motivation to do anything because this company has beaten me down. I look forward to waking up in the mornings (after I'm fired) and feeling optimistic about the day. I look forward to finding a new job where I'm appreciated, a job I enjoy and which motivates me. I look forward to a job where I'm not chained to a computer.

I hope they fire me today and just get it over with so I can have the weekend to myself. (Weekends off?? Another thing to look forward to.) I would love to spend the whole weekend putting in resumes instead of looking up things on CPs.  

Just do it already. Put me out of my misery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)