Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

My attorney and I are well aware - Fresh start

Posted: Apr 12th, 2019 - 4:42 pm In Reply to: Cannot quit - Wait to be fired

I couldn't care less about their slew of attorneys (and I don't appreciate you trying to intimidate me by mentioning them). Obviously, my attorney has prepared me about what you expect, and I've made the choice to continue. No matter how many attorneys they have, the law is on my side.

As employees, we have rights that protect us. I am willing to stand up for my rights, and that is what I'm doing.

Let me make this perfectly clear: I am doing this for me. If it has a trickle down effect, that's great. However, My case is particular to the way I have been treated. I'm sure I am not the only one, but this is not a class action lawsuit, so please do not give people the wrong idea, saying this could open the doors for others.

I did my homework, took notes and screenshots, gathered information, recorded phone calls, and consulted an attorney. Anyone can do what I did. I encourage anyone who is in the same situation to take control of their own situation instead of waiting for someone else to do the hard work for them because no one will.

I will not get rich from doing this, but I will get some compensation for what they have put me through.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)