Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Attorneys are crooks too - They want your money

Posted: Apr 12th, 2019 - 9:06 pm In Reply to: My attorney and I are well aware - Fresh start

You seem to have your mind made up and again good luck, but attorneys will lead clients on with hopes of winning, so they get their share of the pie. For your sake, you better have an attorney who collects upon a settlement or you will really need a bunch of jobs to pay for all of that.

The thing is, there are literally 100s of MTs who worked for MM/AQ or whatever they have been in the past and felt they had to quit or were fired for a number of unfair reasons, bad treatment, and so on and I have never seen one post here stating they got an attorney and won a law suit against them.

Like I said before, MM was taken to court and lost for unpaid wages and the MTs didn't get a dime.

Again, you seem confident in your pursuit and if they don't fire you, then what? Better not put the horse before the cart; and do get so uppity, because it ain't over until it is over. You will probably be with this rotten company until you finally cave or they close their doors.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)