Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

to: In Reply to... - zyla

Posted: Apr 12th, 2019 - 1:41 pm In Reply to: Cannot quit - Wait to be fired

Ditto your post. I have always pictured them having sessions around the round table just throwing out ideas how to counteract anything that is beneficial for us. It's always been about the $$ in their pockets and their candy-coated propaganda that appears they care about us as employees. If you care about employees you don't keep taking away and away so that we can't even make a decent living. There is no reward at this place for doing a good job. You only hear about those piddly mistakes that don't even affect patient care and then God forbid you make a critical error. I would say what they don't realize all of their nitpicking that they slam at us makes us so paranoid that critical errors do happen, but they know what they're doing every step of the way. I'm not throwing this at HDSM's because there are good ones who have to go by what comes down from up above and those who have stood up to some of their ridiculous demands are not longer here because they had a conscience, and such a shame because of the loss of talent, but hey, that's their agenda. I'm happy for those who have moved on and are happier without the crap. I could go on and on and say what most of you have already heard, but won't. To everyone still here just do your best for as long as you do need to be here for whatever reason. You know your worth, don't let them drag you down, when it gets to that, it is time to leave, it's not worth your sanity and health!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)