Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

No, I was not "surprised". I am the poster you are - referring to. I merely said if you forget

Posted: Feb 19th, 2019 - 7:41 pm In Reply to: Well the "nice people" poster was apparently - surprised that QA dinged her for

and miss an Aussie spelling, you will be dinged and hard. I never said any such thing that I was "surprised" they wanted Aussie spellings...I am smart enough to know that Aussies want Aussie spellings; however, EVEN YOU can make a mistake, or miss a word that is spelled differently. You made a mistake in your post about knowing I was "surprised", which was simply not a true statement.

It was not a post about mainly negatives. It was an outline of what THEY expect, nothing more, nothing less.

You really need to stop transferring your "assumptions" into what is not written in someone else's posts.
It makes you look foolish and pompous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)