Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I did accept a position with them - They are very nice people, however

Posted: Feb 16th, 2019 - 10:04 am In Reply to: Does anyone work at Ozescribe and like it? - JustTestedandCurious

I got very little in the way of mentoring/training, although I was told I would receive 1-on-1. You have to do a LOT of research for associate addresses - time you do not receive pay for. I found the QA to be inconsistent at times. Although I progressed rapidly through the tiers, it is by no means easy. If you forget and do not use the Australian spellings, your QA is hit hard.

The pay was always on time, the people are nice, but the work is not as easy as you may think. They're EXTREMELY picky. Their manual is a monstrosity to navigate. I did a lot of study and research - on my own time, no pay. Their process can be very, very confusing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)