Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Thanks for all the replies! - OP

Posted: Feb 17th, 2019 - 5:28 pm In Reply to: Me too - Oze MT

Thanks for all the replies, good and bad. I've been in this field for over 20 years, so I realize that every company is going to have good reviews and bad reviews. I've done just about every kind of transcription imaginable just to pay the bills. I've even done closed captioning, and I've typed AA meetings for crying out loud! I'm not afraid of research (I've become quite the Google master over the years). I am probably better at research than the FBI at this point LOL!! If there's even one person that's had a good experience with a company, I'll usually give it a try. I realize that not everyone is a good fit for every company.

But you all gave me some good and bad things to think about. I haven't been offered the job yet, and don't know if they will offer it to me, but I think I'll at least give it a go if they do offer.

Again, thank you, all!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)