Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I applied when they first posted - SM

Posted: Dec 10th, 2018 - 11:21 pm In Reply to: What is the deal with this job ad seeking US-based Transcriptionists? - SM

I saw their original ad that they had posted about a week or so ago within 30 minutes of them posting it, so I sent my resume just to see what it was all about (I already have a job, but was curious since you rarely see 10 cpl being offered these days). I didn't have any MD references to give them since I have always worked for MTSOs, which I explained to them, but told them I would be more than happy to take a test to prove my skills and knowledge. I never got a response, even though I have all of the experience and qualifications that they wanted. I thought that was a bit strange, especially since I had contacted them so shortly after they had posted the ad, but I didn't dwell on it and moved on. Then, when I saw that they had removed their ad the next day, only to post the exact same ad again a day or two later, I found it highly suspicious. I agree that they are probably asking for MD references so that they can try to get new accounts by soliciting these MDs, which is a total slime ball move. I hope that they don't get too many responses from that ad. They seem to keep deleting and re-posting every couple of days or so. They definitely are not to be trusted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)