Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

NO. Those people are held nowhere near the standards - we are and you know it. SM

Posted: Oct 24th, 2018 - 11:03 am In Reply to: I can think of a few- Nurse for one - sm - no name

How many drug addicted health care providers are still on the job after mistakes and multiple warnings? Doctors, nurses, MAs, CNAs, all the way down the food chain. Many states have a union for their healthcare workers who protect and help them out.

Accountants - the bank or credit union makes a mistake, in my case, the supervisor said nothing but "our people are human too..." kind of garbage and I was still held responsible for the teller's mistake.

In our case, no matter what the QA or managers say, a dam comma is not going to kill a patient. Patient safety my A. There are plenty enough safety check steps in a hospital that those people ought to be following first, instead of blindly depending on our records. In many cases, the nurses or MAs are the ones entering medication or other notes into their computer system.

Our transcription is not the final word or the gold standard in medical care, no matter how much the account managers try to shovel that BS onto us. It's no longer about patient care or safety, it's about money. ANYONE WHO SAYS OTHERWISE IS A LIAR.

Look at the crap coming back here from overseas that we have to correct, or in too many cases that's let go into the record with the excuse of "signed but not reviewed."

The post below is right. People in fast food are responsible for food and health safety standards. Have you ever looked in a restaurant kitchen? Sometimes bare minimum standards and the place stays open.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)