Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

WHAT A JOKE and downright lies you were told! - Izopen

Posted: Sep 19th, 2018 - 11:19 pm In Reply to: No work issues - not sure

Having a hard time finding MTs? Having a hard time finding MTs "now" who are willing to work under the conditions read about here on this board maybe, or willing to become an IC or SCRIBE and be forever locked to their PC just to try to scrape up enough lines to meet their quotas and make enough money to pay "some" of their bills! They cannot even keep all their present employees busy with work. I am lucky to get 1, 2 or maybe 3 jobs during my entire 8-hour shift! There are many others like me. That should tell you something right there! Even if we come back off our shift and look for work, it might last for a couple more jobs, and then we are out of work again. I would never willingly come work for this company under these conditions ever! Not when they cannot give you work to do during your hired shift, or single out certain employees to basically starve them out and hope they just quit. Imagine not making enough on your paycheck to even be able to pay for your deductions!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)