Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Yes issues - dnr

Posted: Sep 19th, 2018 - 7:34 pm In Reply to: No work issues - not sure

3800 accounts, well how many being done offshore? 8000 MTs - must be counting offshore MTs. NJA - varies between groups, but as I have seen on the forum, plenty of groups keep running out of work. AND(!) you are expected to make up the time! Depends on the shift too. Lots of NJA in the group I am in, a lot more so during the daytime shift. If you don't already know, you must have at least Saturday or Sunday as a scheduled day. In the past, I needed to have both Saturday and Sunday because of other home duties I had. I have been trying to get my schedule changed to only Sunday rather than both days, and it's not happening. Quality scores must be at least 99.6%. You must meet a minimum line count, which I am having trouble meeting. There are some dictators I get whose dictation practices along with very bad SR output trash my line count. There are facilities that have great dictators with great SR output that barely needs any correction. So, your ability to meet minimum can depend on the luck of the draw. They do monitor time you are actively editing (pedal down or typing or mouse movement) and active time compared to clocked in time must be no different than a certain amount.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)