Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Is 61 old? - Cheryl

Posted: Aug 15th, 2018 - 12:41 am In Reply to: Not too old - ptmom3

Is 61 old? Hope not. I know I'm a better employee now that I don't have kids to look after. I work for a pathologist. I had the pleasure of training this 22-year-old child straight out of college. I was showing her the format for meeting minutes, which is in an outline format. So I told her that the main headings were roman numerals. She looked up at me with wide eyes and asked me how to find the roman numerals on the keyboard.

You got this one, Hoochie!

P.S. They will also be happy if you don't have an inflection at the end of every sentence as if it is a question?

P.P.S. They will be happy that you won't say, "I can't even."

P.P.P.S. Go in like an expert, like you're doing them a favor by working for them, interview them to see if this is a job you want, and let that confidence take you over the finish line of an offer. It can be done!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)