Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Second interview - ss

Posted: Aug 22nd, 2018 - 1:39 pm In Reply to: Phone interview tomorrow - ss

Well, people I met with today were very nice. However, during the face-to-face interview one of the questions blew me out of the water. She flat out asked what my future plans were and how long I anticipated to continue working. She didn't ask my age, but.... She then said there were 6 other interviews, so I am not thinking I will hear back. Too bad, very nice building, all employees looked happy, the insurance (not that I need it thanks to Medicare) is 30 a month for single person, 3,000 deductible. Not bad in today's world. Monday through Friday, day shift. Should have known it was too good to be true.

Well, on to the next one I guess.

Good luck to us all and thank you all for your encouraging words. I shall continue to look. They can't all turn me down. Hahahaha

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)