Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Sickened - Cheryl

Posted: Aug 15th, 2018 - 12:18 am In Reply to: Thank you and...sm - Sickened

I love the idea of Uber. I'd consider it, except I'm a horrible driver. I drive too slowly and get lost very easily. Why I hear it's a cool job is you can cash out every day -- really helps the cash flow -- bird in the hand, etc. That is SO COOL that you have such little debt. It's probably a small comfort, but you're probably better off than a lot of your coworkers. Hope this isn't too personal, but if you were able to bounce back from an ex-husband being put in the slammer, then this should be a piece of cake. You sound really strong. Get enough sleep and eat right. Be honest with your children. Tell them you need their help, and lean on them if you have to. If you play this right, this is will one of the most valuable experiences they have ever had. Everybody knows how to act when everything is going well. You'll show them how to deal with a serious challenge. What I'm saying is don't feel like you're letting them down. They're very lucky to have you, and they will look back at you as an inspiration. One more bit of unsolicited advice. Try to find a little me-time if it's only something like watching a movie every week or drinking a beer after everyone else has gone to bed. Peace be with you!

P.S. As tempting as it is sometimes, don't sell the children on eBay. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)