Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

We were both very polite and very professional - realizing we both had a different POV

Posted: Aug 14th, 2018 - 12:35 pm In Reply to: What was their reaction to your refusal? - SM

There is nothing to be gained by anything other than courtesy. They are going to do what is best for their company, and I will do what is best for my family.

I do not assume what they are thinking or what their feelings are - only they can answer those questions. I can only go by what is said to me directly. I would not want someone making assumptions about my thoughts/feelings either.

No one can predict how some of these companies are going to handle things with Nuance down the road, and I do not believe in burning my bridges. Some of them may become so disgusted with Nuance wanting to run every aspect of their companies, they may do a turn around.

In the meantime, I will continue working for the 2 companies I am currently working for. They do not use any Nuance platforms or products, they pay more, and there is none of the abuse Nuance loves to dish out.

Good luck to all!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)