Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Agree 110%. Nuance has already driven away - the cream of the crop MTs. Now

Posted: Aug 14th, 2018 - 2:16 pm In Reply to: I agree. They will only be able to push for so long and then - there will be no more blood left

Nuance left with those that either cannot leave or choose to ride that train to the end. I have seen a significant decline in the quality of reports with newbies when I need to research old reports. Obviously, not all newbies are bad, but the greatest majority just don't give a rat's behind about their quality and it shows. They shove through garbage, no proof reading, have no idea what they are reading, and boy does it show!!! So much for Nuance's faux concern for patient care - nothing but a Nuance lie to decrease your pay further.

Wait until the VDI kicks in full force and Nuance starts docking MTs pays left and right - the MTSO will be crapping their pants. The really good MTs will have moved on, the newbies don't give a damn, and the quality work pool has been majorly negatively impacted by Nuance. Perfect storm brewing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)