Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Late again, no surprise - Disgusted

Posted: May 11th, 2018 - 12:32 pm In Reply to: You absolutely can report them - Ex-KS

So, I failed to mention that I resigned 2 weeks ago effective immediately as I was tired of the late paychecks and saw the handwriting on the wall. No return e-mails to mine as of yesterday and today, but called and left message for the payroll department to let them know that they needed to get it in gear and that come Monday I would be contacting the Labor Department here in GA and in IL. Also surprised to learn that all of those times that I sat all night long with no work but required to send e-mails every hour to let them know no work available that I could have filed for a type of unemployment. But, now do not have access to times or e-mails that I sent them at the time because I am no longer working there. Stupidity on my part for not copying all the e-mails. Oh well, hopefully it will be in there Monday. Unfortunately, now will have declined bank funds fees once again to take up the measly check it would have been.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)