Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Why oh why am I still here??? - Jade

Posted: Apr 19th, 2018 - 12:16 pm

Work trickled in yesterday.  I probably got 1.5 hours total.  Work trickling in today, not even up to an hour yet, even though I keep checking back.  What is going on?  I see some of you have even asked to be the ones to get laid off and they say NO.  Are we just here to clean up the mess that is left?  Obviously I guess that's what is going on.  They still have SOME work and SOMEONE has to do it, even if it only equals out to an hour a day.  I was hoping to get laid off and try to take advantage of the TAA benefits.  I guess that is why I am hanging in there still.  Guess it's time to do partial unemployment.  For anyone else still here in this ghost town, what is your work load like?  Have you applied for and/or gotten partial unemployment?  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)