Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

This has been the norm for me for weeks now - went on partial UE a while back

Posted: Apr 19th, 2018 - 1:20 pm In Reply to: Why oh why am I still here??? - Jade

It's strange, because accounts I know that have been contracted out occasionally have a job or two, but mostly I think there are a few small accounts which have not been contracted yet, or not fully. I guess we're the last ones they would tell.

I too was hoping to be laid off. I am hoping they will be terminating us all when the new CEO takes over on April 23, but perhaps they will keep us on like this forever, I don't know. It doesn't really make sense to set up all these mini Nuance contractors and then still keep employees, especially when said employees have no work.

Some who were laid off had been on full working days so I wondered if we would get their accounts, but no that isn't happening either. Something is rotten for sure.

I just do the daily OOW protocol and rarely do I have work when I log on, so there you go. Previously, I was scratching for work from early morning to evening just to get an hour or two and it just seems useless. Wish they would just put us out of our misery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)