Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 30)

What is wrong with you? You seem very unahppy and - miserable and want to

Posted: Nov 6th, 2017 - 11:51 am In Reply to: Attack - SadMT

heap that on others all over this board. If you are being paid so poorly, attacking and "slamming" others with a different POV benefits no one. Gives a good insight, though, in how you conduct yourself. If you are supposed to working while you are writing all over this board, explains a lot why your income is so low. Geez, not hard to figure out.

If you are so unhappy and miserable, instead of heaping it on others, that time could be better spent on finding a new job, a new skill, improving your current work situation, learning what you can to get yourself a better job, take a course in effective management of your anger.

And no, I am not wasting my time reviewing the MTMom threads you seem so fixated on.

The biggest complainers/whiners are usually those doing the least and expecting the most.

BTDW - No MT has any control of what Nuance sends as "overflow" to their private independent company. For those MTs to refuse that work is even more stupid and puts them out of a job. Furthermore, the private companies are not only doing Nuance overflow...they have their own accounts (and yes, I speak from experience and make more on these private accounts than you continue to erroneously quote). AGAIN, not everyone is getting paid the 3 cpl that you endlessly quote for Nuance overflow. Your "truth" is not the truth for many of us.

A change in attitude can help you achieve your goals, but that is your choice, no one else's.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)