Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Sadly, computers/technology can cause more - harm than good

Posted: Nov 4th, 2017 - 7:12 pm In Reply to: Unfortunately, it is not just transcription - Old MT

I don't think it helps either that the entry level, part time jobs of McDonald's thought they should get $15.00 an hour. For what? This was never designed as a $50,000 a year, life long job, but rather to teach someone skills. In my area, they act as if they are doing you a huge favor just by taking your order (no social skills, rude, disinterested). You want $15.00 an hour, provide $15.00 an hour service. And I also don't want to hear about our social life, your baby momma, your brush with the law, how much you drank last night, your next parole hearing while trying to place and get my order. Some people destroy things for everyone.

I feel sorry for the hard workers, in any field, that get caught up in this BS and have limited options to move on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)