Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 52)

Unfortunately, it is not just transcription - Old MT

Posted: Nov 4th, 2017 - 7:00 pm In Reply to: Mandatory - SadMT

My sis-in-law just called me, said the dept. store where she works had a "mandatory meeting" this morning (they DID get paid for it, however), but they were told by their bosses that they had checked around at other dept. stores and it took an average time of 3 minutes for the cashiers to check somebody out. They were taking an average of 7 minutes, so guess what? I am so sick of ALL of these businesses who expect perfection, having people work at the speed of light, etc. She makes a whopping $7 and change to work at their store. I really think none of these people will be happy until all people are replaced with robots who DO perform at the speed of light, make absolutely no mistakes (as we all know computers and other technology crap never does-- ha ha), and they won't have to pay sick time, vacation time, benefits, etc. It will just be down time when all the robots burn up and need to be repaired. I am SO glad I'm old, but there are a lot of times I feel as if I have lived way too long.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)