Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

You just attacked a fellow MT - SadMT

Posted: Nov 4th, 2017 - 9:20 pm In Reply to: I learned a long time ago not to attack a fellow MT. - No one has any idea what

Do you think I work because I enjoy it so much? There is always, someone on this site who comes in with a sharp attack on someone else. Like those who piled on MTmom for bringing up the "no blanks" policy. Guess what? It was true. Can't you see that some accounts previously had different rules. I know what it is to feel bad for still having my job. I have a good friend who was let go because she lives in California. I lived through the recent layoff. Too bad you didnt want to know the truth about Nuance "overflow." eventually all the Nuance account s will be outsourced, here in the states where they must, as "overflow."

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)