Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Far more inconvenient if you lose your job - Employers schedule these things

Posted: Nov 4th, 2017 - 8:36 pm In Reply to: Mandatory Meeting - Astros fan!

to cover the most people at one time. Is there no common sense left anymore?

People on here offering all sorts of bizarre advice. Are they going to pay your bills if you follow their advice and skip the meeting or demand money for the 1/2 hour? There are so many out of work MTs, laid off or fired from Nuance, is someone willing to sacrifice their job for 1/2-hour, knowing there are thousands looking for work...the exact work we are doing?

Can anyone on this board honestly state they have not screwed around for 1/2-hour on their employer's dime?

We ALL end up doing things we may not want to, to keep our jobs, especially if we need them until we find something else. This situation is no different.

I got the email, I will go to the meeting, and I will keep my job until I get what I want elsewhere.

As for all those blowing smoke, if they are not stepping up to pay my bills or have a job offer, then your hot air means nothing.

Bet they didn't stand up to Nuance, but they can sure tell everyone else what to do. Did they contact the DoL over Nuance shenanigans? Did they demand a certain level of compensation from Nuance for the work they did? Doubt it - all hot air and no guts, but can sure tell others WITH A JOB, what to do, how to do it, and for how much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)