Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 57)

I had even wondered if, with all the money - problems Nuance caused themselves, if

Posted: Nov 4th, 2017 - 10:01 pm In Reply to: Same Company - Yes we do work for the same company

part of the grand plan with these overflow accts is to get them off Nuance books, making it easier for Nuance to close their doors down the road.

If these accts are already being serviced by the MTSO that is doing the overflow, when their contracts expire with Nuance, it would be easier for them to continue with the MTSO that has been doing the overflow all along. Obviously, there is no proof of this. Just a thought I had since more and more Nuance financial mess is becoming more publicly known.

As for the charging, there was a company I worked for very, very briefly that did "charge" you for any corrections they made. The kicker was, "CD" changed the QA at will, lied about following the BOS, and then depending on her personal preference that day, would deduct for a change in something as minor as a comma, based solely on her whim without your knowledge until you got your paycheck. They advertise on here frequently, always saying they are "growing". Total lie. They cannot keep people for obvious reasons.

Guess we will all be on the call next week. I am getting my questions in order. Good luck girls!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)