Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

CH MT - Helped me make a decision

Posted: Oct 10th, 2017 - 11:26 am In Reply to: Command Health - CH MT

After reading your post and a couple of others, I guess I will not apply at CH after all. That test, saying it takes 60-90 minutes is enough to send me screaming into the night. The thing that appealed to me was being an employee, but even that doesn't guarantee work. I have a ton of work as an IC, but the pay is low, 4 cpl for VR and working in Fluency seems to cut almost everything out.

I agree about the "free work" we are required to do and be responsible for. The nerve of these companies is beyond belief and yet MTs do it and take the lousy pay, etc., myself included. The one thing, this is supplemental income for me, so I just do what I can, but I hate it. I find the work so tedious and boring I can hardly stand it and I used to love being an MT, never thought I would feel this way. I hope you find something else and can move on from MT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)