Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Command Health - CH MT

Posted: Oct 10th, 2017 - 6:55 am

Command Health has promise of all this new work.  Constantly running out of work and when asking for new accounts, crickets.  Listen up Command Health.  I did not apply and take this job to just sit here with no work.  I am in need of employment not next week or next month, but TODAY during my scheduled work hours that WE both agreed upon.  I am not some plastic bimbo just sitting in a chair at home waiting for the next job that never comes.  I am a real human being just like you, needing to pay my bills.  I wish ALL the physicians would get back to in-house MTs like many of them are starting to do again.  It is a joke to work at home for a MTSO.  In my local area, jobs are starting to pop up for in-house MTs and I am going to be applying to them asap.  MTSOs are a huge joke anymore.  I do not get paid for putting in the correct work type so why should I care what the work type is?  I do not get paid for carbon copy adds so why should I be putting those in?  And, if they are not correct?, well I am beginning to feel like that is not my problem.  That is your problem.  How can I get dinged for something I am not paid to do in the first place?  That is free work and maybe your higher ups should be making sure these are added since they are probably paid hourly or salary. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Command Health - CH MT (Views: 1247, 2017-10-10, 6:55 am)
    • CH MT - Helped me make a decision (Views: 1096, 2017-10-10, 11:26 am)