Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 49)

Command Health - CH MT

Posted: Oct 10th, 2017 - 12:01 pm In Reply to: CH MT - Helped me make a decision

Yes you are making the right move to stay away from CH. I currently am looking to get away completely from MT with a new career. I will not look back. These MTSOs have utterly destroyed the MT career. You can make no money here anymore. I make 4 cpl VR and it is way too strenuous and difficult for the lousy pay. It is not even worth it for that kind of money. They wanted me because of all of my years of expertise. What do I get in return? OOW situations, low work and lousy pay. Yeah, thanks, thanks for nothing. Not even minimum wage most days. Taco Bell pays their employees 10 bucks an hour to start. I make less than that. It is truly way too pathetic to even think about. I will be very glad to hang up my headphones...for good!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • Command Health - CH MT (Views: 1248, 2017-10-10, 6:55 am)
    • CH MT - Helped me make a decision (Views: 1096, 2017-10-10, 11:26 am)
      • Command Health - CH MT