Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Has anyone else tried? - LDSMT

Posted: Aug 24th, 2017 - 8:08 pm In Reply to: Come off it. They know very well there are multiple issues and - they DO NOT CARE. sm

has anyone even tried to email up the chain of command and get answers? I don't understand why when I offer a suggestion as to how to resolve or find answers to a problem, I get attacked. I am nobody special. I have no special privileges. I just don't believe in sitting back and letting an HDSM who thinks they have special rules get away with injustices. If my HDSM was not following company policy, someone is going to hear about it until I am satisfied with the answer.

I've had problems with a TSA in the past, I emailed up the chain.

I did have questions once about the responsibilities of the HDSM, so I emailed up the chain and got answers.

When bonuses were offered that made no sense, I emailed up the chain.

When we were asked to fill out a survey on our own time with no compensationn, I emailed Noel, who was the one that sent out the survey, and got us all compensation for filling out the survey.

All it takes is being a little proactive instead of sitting here just getting beat up and doing nothing but complaining.

I don't come here to stir up trouble. I just merely offered a suggestion for getting answers. If you just want to complain and not do anything about it, then fine. Just make sure you make note of that in your posts, that you are here to complain only and don't want any suggestions, and I will ignore your posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)