Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Where has all of the VA work gone?.. (Views: 39)

It does not take much. - old MT

Posted: Aug 15th, 2017 - 3:06 pm In Reply to: I am waiting for the call to be put on PM - MT

I'm assuming the fails were not all critical or major errors affecting patient care. Some of the CPs really have some gotchas hidden ridiculous format demands. I do one facility that has all sorts of gotchas, but each clinic has a different gotcha! The fact that they were able to use Just one standard for all the last minute N accounts process they can do a standard CP! Just 2 tiny errors caused by the editing induced brain death will kill you. All you have to do is blink and you can miss a verb tense. Plus, the more corrections you have to make, the more likely likely you will miss something. The double word upload check has saved me a lot.

I hope you have a reasonable TSM. I have had hateful TSMs and good and reasonable TSMs. I swear one TSM wanted as many people on PM. If your TSM offers you ASR class and or QAM coaching, take as them all and try to get her/him to give you that chance before the first step off PM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)