Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Nope, not new at all. But I know your type - negative nancy

Posted: Aug 14th, 2017 - 7:55 am In Reply to: You must be new to Proscript - anon

Spend any amount of time on these boards and you see people slamming every single company out there. I'm not sure there are any companies that have good reviews anymore. I knew if I posted positive things I would get jumped on by people like you, it never fails.

I know Proscript is far from perfect, but they are a lot better than other companies I have worked for.

The fact you say Nuance and Mmodal are no worse than Proscript is a joke... I'm seriously LOL. You obviously worked for them so long ago your opinion is invalid. Go take a gander at their boards if you want to know how they are these days. It makes Proscript look amazing!

Proscript does in fact pay the same rates as nearly every other company... check the job board.

I do agree proscribe platform sucks, but I used to work on editscript until the crash and enjoyed it a lot.

As for the emails, I refer back to my original comment. If people were actually working when they are supposed to (for the most part), they wouldn't be sending out 100 emails a day begging for help. But at the same time, we are not chained to our desk with commitments to work set hours as are people at Nuance/Mmodal. Which is nice.

And what is the alternative... should they just let people work whenever they feel like it, all the time? Never hound us? Never worry about late work? And then what? LOSE ACCOUNTS! Effin brilliant. There has to be some middle ground there somewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)