Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You must be new to Proscript - anon

Posted: Aug 13th, 2017 - 5:39 pm In Reply to: Proscript is hardly the worst, we ALWAYS have work - and bonuses and no nagging

First off, to make the assumption that I do not work my shift merely makes you look ignorant, although I'm sure that's not something you would realize. Secondly, the sudden uptick in work is due to the fact that the G account, due to the Nuance fiasco, switched from one platform to another. That is the sole reason there has been a recent increase in work and the only reason sporadic bonuses have been offered, to clean up the work from that one account.

So, yes, Proscript is poorly run, pays less than most and the Proscribe platform is among the worst I've worked on.

As to your immature comment regarding MModal and Nuance - I've worked for both years ago and found them no worse than Proscript. I've actually just been fortunate enough to find a very good job in a hospital and so have given my notice and am finally out of MT. I just feel for the rest of the MTs on this board and hope they find something better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)