Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Proscript is hardly the worst, we ALWAYS have work - and bonuses and no nagging

Posted: Aug 13th, 2017 - 11:27 am In Reply to: Proscript - anon

I don't know where you have worked before, but I've worked for big companies and spent hours and days with no work. I have NEVER been out of work at Proscript (except when Nuances software took a crap on us)!

We get constant bonuses because of the backlog because people (I'm guessing like you) are never working their shifts and they are always behind.

We are not kept to a shift. We can work when we want, as much or little as we want (unlike the other companies).

We are not dinged for errors (unlike the other companies).

We are not nagged by supervisors.

We are paid every single payday on time (unlike the other companies).

The only gripe I have is the low pay... but I don't think its any lower than what everyone else is paying these days. And I do most of my work when they are offering bonuses. And I work during shift differentials, so I make up for the low pay a little. ;)

I suggest anyone unhappy at Proscript go work at Nuance or Mmodal for a while - you will come begging Proscript for your job back, I just about guarantee it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)