Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

re: work available for MT's - 2kidsmomma

Posted: Aug 13th, 2017 - 3:04 pm In Reply to: I am curious as to the work available for MTs - in all companies. Have you enough?

I think it is across the board.
and there is not enough work to go around. I used to work at a job that I did sit and wait for work to trickle in, it was ridiculous. I just got laid off because my company was affected by the global malware incident and lost accounts because of it. Nuance screwed up with that. I'm currently applying for jobs but there is not much out there and there is all of these head hunter scam sites which is really pissing me off. MTjobs.com is the only place that I have ever gotten a job through, they even emailed me before I applied to them to recruit me, they search resumes, it is a good site. If anyone has any suggestions for where to find MT jobs let me know. Have a good day, all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)