Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

OMG are you kidding me - get a life woman

Posted: Aug 14th, 2017 - 9:46 am In Reply to: Then why even throw out the idea that there might be - jobs or work available for anyone? sm

Really, calling me hateful, as if its my fault you have a miserable damn job? lol All I did was post the situation at my job because someone asked if everyone was out of work, and I replied. Then everyone jumps in accusing me of being a damn suit at SS for some reason? So I had to reply to all those posts, stating once again the details of the situation to prove I'm not whoever tf they think I am at SS (which is just childish). And now that I made those posts, you get pissed off about them. I can't fricken win with you people!

You sit here on this board day in and day out, being miserable and angry at everyone and everything. Why don't you spend some of that time looking for a new damn job instead of spewing vomit at me because I might have a barely better job than you?

You're ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)