Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

ex-Nuancer - Shorty

Posted: Aug 9th, 2017 - 7:36 pm In Reply to: Nuance outsource MTSO MTs who didn't get paid AT ALL during attack - redmt

I agree with OP. I worked for Nuance for almost 4 years and went with another company that uses EditScript. I finally had it when I got my pay deducted when they started marking for "QA able to fill in a blank" even tho our accounts ALLOW a certain number of blanks. I posted on here a week or so ago about how Nuance screwed everybody that uses EditScript and not just their employees. I was also not paid during that time as my company stated "not our fault," which I do agree with for the most part. Luckily, my company had their own program to train us on, but work was still slim as everyone was working on the same accounts. Even now, I am not even getting 15 hours in a week. Also, I don't qualify for even partial unemployment as in my state you have to show you made at least $250/wk in regular earnings. I haven't made that in months as the work has been all sent to India.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)