Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Ready to call it the end of a "career." - Whipped Dog

Posted: Aug 7th, 2017 - 12:43 pm

After doing this work for 25 years, you'd think I would know what I'm doing at this point....apparently not.  I have had it with snotty QA people (probably much younger than me) pointing out all my "errors."  The nitpicky crap that we have to put up with now is beyond ridiculous.  This doc wants "this" done a certain way and the other doc wants it done completely differently, not to mention the pages and pages of account specs that you have to pour over every day.  I have seen so many rules change over the years with different companies that when I'm making little more than minimum wage, I'm not going above and beyond anymore.  I type what I hear......always have and always will.  Because I didn't add "the" before patient is not going to make me want to try harder.  If I have not typed or edited the right lab value or vital signs, I expect to be called on it, but I am DONE spending hours and hours relistening for a "the" or a "to" for minimum wage.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)