Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

End of a career - I agree

Posted: Aug 7th, 2017 - 2:44 pm In Reply to: Ready to call it the end of a "career." - Whipped Dog

Got dinged for A.M. instead of a.m. Now it wasn't considered a "critical error", but really! I also put Tylenol No. 3 and was given a critical error for that instead of putting Tylenol #3 or something like that. Can't really remember, but I looked it up and what I put was acceptable, but evidently not by the client. Yeah right, like they check that and do they really care if it is a.m. or A.M. We got an extensive email about oclock, o'clock, times, like 4 P.M., not 4 p.m. or 4:00 p.m. or 4:00 P.M., and yet doctors screw up all the time with what they say. Voice makes a mess of everything as well, but we are held accountable for this nonsense.

I have two PT MT jobs and one of them got another account and so I am going to put my efforts into that one and if I have time for the other, I will get to it and if they let me go, that is okay too. I am so resentful what this job has become, I can't even begin to describe it.

I decided to get a liver transplant to my heart, so I can drink more and care less!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)