Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I agree - excellent advice - Peaches

Posted: Jun 17th, 2017 - 11:58 pm In Reply to: The company you work for needs to...SM - Old Anon

Appalling business payroll practice for any MTSO whether small or large company.

In my opinion, your company owner is very disrespectful. You should have been contacted immediately if they couldn't meet payroll.

As O-Anon advised, I encourage you to submit your invoice of total amt due immediately and stop working for them until you rcv pay.

In the remote past, I was a small MTSO owner and always kept a cash flow reserve for weekly payroll and taxes. Clients, especially hospital accounts, only paid company once a month, but I would have never withheld the MTs pay. The MTs were my company's life-line. I appreciated and respected them and paid them a generous production pay and shared with them any profits. Those were the 'good ole days.'

I am certain in this high tech age of electronic charting and VR that hospitals and other clients are paying MTSOs a minimum amount, but it doesn't excuse anyone for not paying employees/ICs. I definitely wouldn't be interested in being an MTSO owner now due to low pay for services rendered plus business expenses and taxes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)