Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I put up with that then quit MT altogether - Looking at MT again

Posted: Jun 16th, 2017 - 9:02 pm In Reply to: Did the attorney help - Furious

I was stiffed for more than a couple of thousand. I got a 2-week check every 55 to 60 days. My sister had to cover me that whole year finally got mad over some weird echeck that no bank would touch and quit in June of 2015.

went to work at a call center to get customer service experience. quit that after 9 months. One of my coworkers kept talking about bringing her .357 magnum to work and going postal on some people. I figured I'd be the first person she shot. Oklahoma, if you want to know.

Then worked part time at a restaurant and got sick from handling spoiled chicken they cooked and served to people. Been sick for a whole year and now looking for at-home work, my balance and vision has been affected.

It's definitely been a downhill slide. I blame VR. :)

Never work too long when they don't pay right. You can't afford to let them get you so low you can't come back up.

If you want to get really upset, google her address and see how nice she lives while you can't pay your DSL bill. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)