Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

keeps it for herself - NM

Posted: Jun 16th, 2017 - 4:51 pm In Reply to: Did the attorney help - Furious

Yes I suppose he helped. She still took her time and at every deadline he gave her, she would give him another excuse too. Fact is, if they owe you money and they live in a different state (as she did) you are just screwed. She eventually paid me 4 months late. She does keep it for herself (college tuition, varies vacations to Florida, etc.) She works at another job and she was always "going to pay me when she got off work". I flat out asked her if she would work for nothing, as she expected me to do. Then she starts throwing her religion into it. I was so "mean to her". I held on for about a year. Then I got smart and just left her. To top it off, when she FINALLY paid me, she said she would LOVE to have me back as my work was good and a lot of her "people" came back and worked for her again. Really? No, life is way too short to deal with the drama of doing the work and dealing with the hassle to get paid. If any of this sounds familiar, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN AWAY!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)