Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

It is called, when I worked it, Home Health Aide - and you can find a lot of those SM

Posted: May 29th, 2017 - 4:19 pm In Reply to: Another job - ?

jobs in the medical/health section of a website belonging to a guy named Craig and it's his LIST.

Or you can maybe look in the yellow pages section if you have a phone book, maybe look under home health care, health agencies, I'm not sure. That LIST might be your best bet to start.

Some states want training, some states want a license or certification, you need to look into that. In my state currently, some of the agencies will train you and then you work for them a certain amount of time to pay that investment off.

Another state where I worked did not require any sort of license or certificate, but I am sure all states will do background check and drug screen, as well as any kind of registry for names of people convicted of elder abuse or any type of fraud or bad behavior concerning elderly.

I liked it, and am going to try to go back into it after I get a certificate or training here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)