Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thanks - Loving your job

Posted: May 27th, 2017 - 7:43 am In Reply to: People I Know Who Love Their Jobs: - s/m

Thank you for all the creative ideas but the original question was in regard to how a person could transfer their MT skills. Street clown? Zumba instructor? Magician's assistant? Astrophysicist? For a while those massage therapy schools were cropping up everywhere trying to lure people into taking courses but there aren't many jobs. I know of a couple of people locally who are licensed and work at physical therapy clinics but it takes education and credentials. I have a family member who was a campground assistant at a national park to supplement their retirement. Many of the things you suggested sound fun, but probably won't pay the rent and are not anything one would pursue as a career path. How about pizza delivery? I have sometimes thought that working as a shuttle driver for an auto dealership or rental car company would be fun. House sitting? Maybe a job as a garbage collector? I know people who do that, but it doesn't mean I'm going to run out and try it, let's be practical here. What about archaeologist?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)