Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Hope you're not on my team - Hard enough to get hours in

Posted: Feb 28th, 2017 - 9:19 pm In Reply to: Hope you're not on my team. - Hard enough to get hours in

Work 70 hours a week (which includes sitting and staring at the computer screen during work hours when there is no work, praying to get 1 job) and then show up for work on Saturday trying to get make up time while you drink tubs of coffee, set the alarm on your phone to go off at odd hours very loudly to wake you back up because you have fallen asleep at the keyboard without even realizing it and then talk to me.

You do understand when day shift runs out of work, they have to cut into my regular schedule on the same day to make it up that night, right?

BTW, I'm down to under 10 hours PTO remaining myself and can't afford to take off without pay. I have not taken a vacation in many, many years....unless you count the 3 days I got off due to a death in my family a few years ago.

May God bless you and yours and have a nice day!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)