Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I don't think anyone even tries to make up time on - Saturday

Posted: Feb 28th, 2017 - 11:11 am In Reply to: Do some MTs work M-F here? - sm

There has never been enough work on Saturdays for as long as I can remember, so I doubt people would even try to make-up time then. This is what I did....back when we were Spheris, I proposed to my manager working half a day Saturday and half a day Monday, since Saturday was always low on work, and Monday work was plentiful because back then not as many people worked on Mondays. She agreed to a trial, and when it worked well and we found out we were being overtaken by MModal, she made it a permanent change so I could go to MModal with that as my set schedule.

Right now our HDSM keeps asking people to move hours to different days (every week it is a different day that needs moved to or from), so if that is a problem in your group, maybe you could switch some Saturday hours to a different day.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)