Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Do some MTs - work M-F here

Posted: Feb 28th, 2017 - 3:43 pm In Reply to: Do some MTs work M-F here? - sm

I started M-F day shift with the big S. When they were bought out, they started focking with our time. I went from M-F to S-Thur, day shift to later in the day shift to now evening shift. Only time I have to make up OOW is Saturday and I will make up what I have to make up because I work 2 jobs and work 7 days a week--1 full time and 1 part time--at 70 hours a week ---- Yes 70 hours a week. By the time I get through a combined 14 hour shift I cannot make up my time the same day without cutting into my sleep time and since I average 6 or less hours of sleep a night...that really doesn't work for me and until they start paying us what we used to make or it starts raining money, I have no choice but to do this on my short hour day of Saturday.

People are already doing what people need to do to get by. Times are hard and it is what it is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)